The 2019 Blue Key National Leadership Conference will be hosted at The University of Nevada, Reno January 18th – 20th 2019!
Click the link below to register for the National Conference.
Note: All chapters attending the conference will receive a travel stipend of $300. This will be distributed on the last day of the conference via check.
Recommended conference attire:
Friday – College sweatshirt or college apparel
Saturday – Blue Key apparel
Banquet – Business attire
How To Register
- Complete the BK Conference Registration and Lodging Form which is linked above.
- Email the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choose your preferred method of payment (either mailing a check to the National Office or using the PayPal links below)
If using PayPal, please provide the name of the college/university in the “Add special instructions to the seller:” box during checkout.
Early Bird Registration
(Due by December 1):
$125.00 for each Attendee
(After December 1):
$150.00 for each Attendee
Please Register the entire chapter as a total unit to avoid the question of individuals’ chapter affiliations. There is a max limit of 16 attendees per chapter.
- Registration Fee covers conference lodging, meals, breaks, activities, and speakers. Limit of 16 out-of-town chapter members.
- Best and quickest method of payment is PayPal. Register as a chapter unit. PayPal is available above this message.
- If payment is by check, postmark by December 1st for Early Bird Registration. Make check payable to Blue Key Honor Society mail check to Blue Key National Office, 101 College Drive, Station 61, Livingston, AL 35470
- The goal is to have 4 persons per room when practical to make efficient use of lodging space.
- No refunds will be available after December 10th due to confirmation with lodging.
- Chapters may make substitutions of individuals registered. Please be mindful of the fact that same-gender substitutions are easier to manage by the National Office for lodging purposes than different gender substitutions. Thank you for your courtesy.
Early Bird registration.
Only chapters that have confirmed their Early Bird registration with the National Office may purchase at the discounted rate below.
Includes a $2 service fee. Preferred payment method is check.