The 2019 Blue Key National Leadership Conference will be hosted at The University of Nevada, Reno January 18th – 20th 2019!
Click the link below to register for the National Conference.
Conference Registration and Lodging Form
BK Conference Registration and Lodging Form
Note: All chapters attending the conference will receive a travel stipend of $300. This will be distributed on the last day of the conference via check.
Flight Information – coming soon!
Recommended conference attire:
Friday – College sweatshirt or college apparel
Saturday – Blue Key apparel
Banquet – Business attire
How To Register
Click on the PayPal button and provide name of college in the “Add special instructions to the seller:” box during checkout.
Be prepared to enter credit card information
Early Bird Registration
(Due by December 1):
$125.00 for each Attendee
(After December 1):
$150 for each Attendee
Please Register the entire chapter as a total unit to avoid the question of individuals’ chapter affiliations. There is a max limit of 16 attendees per chapter.
Blue Key Leadership Conference Registration
Registration for this year’s conference is live! Purchase using the PayPal button below. Includes a $2 service fee. Preferred payment method is check.
$150 per attendee
Early Bird registration.
- Conference Registration Form: This form shall include all members attending from a chapter with pertaining information.
- Registration Form: Due December 1, 2018
- Early Bird Registration Fee: $125.00 per attendee. Due December 1. No refunds after December 25th.
- Registration Fee covers conference lodging, meals, breaks, activities, and speakers. Limit of 16 out-of-town chapter members.
- Best and quickest method of payment is PayPal. egister as a chapter unit. PayPal is available above this message.
- If payment is by check, postmark by December 1 for Early Bird Registration. Make check payable to Blue Key Honor Society mail check to Blue Key National Office, 101 College Drive, Station 61, Livingston, AL 35470
- Email the Conference Registration Form to Mr. Danny Buckalew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide names and gender so the National Office can make hotel reservations and room assignments.
- The goal is to have 4 persons per room when practical to make efficient use of lodging space.
- Chapters may make substitutions of individuals registered. Please be mindful of the fact that same-gender substitutions are easier to manage by the National Office for lodging purposes than different gender substitutions. Thank you for your courtesy.